Clarity Cosmetics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Claire Emmerson of Clarity Cosmetics acts as Data Controller and Processor for Clarity Cosmetics. Where other data processors are used e.g.: for prescribing medical grade products or business administration support, we will ensure they are GDPR compliant and that processor agreements are in place. We may collect your name and contact information including email address on this website so that we can understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including to respond to your messages.
We collect data for the purposes of providing services to our customers and we process it under the lawful purpose known as ‘contractual obligation’ or ‘legitimate purpose’. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Where we need consent for marketing services, we will always ask for your consent before adding you to our contact database. This consent will clearly explain that we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
If you subscribe to our mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the end of our email messages. You have rights relating to our storage and use of your personal data including:
– The right to be forgotten-where you can ask us to delete all personal data relating to you.
– The right to object- you can say no to certain data use such as profiling for marketing purposes.
– The right to rectification-you can ask us to have incomplete data completed.
– The right of access-you have the right to know what data is being processed and how.
You also have the right to raise a complaint with the ICO if you are unhappy with the way we have collected, stored or used your personal data. Clarity Cosmetics keeps your personal information in line with set periods determined by the following criteria:
– How long you have been our customer with and the types of products or services you have bought from us.
– How long it is reasonable to keep records to show we have met the obligations we have to you and by law.
– Any periods for keeping your information which are set by law or recommended by our regulators, professional bodies or associations.
– Any relevant proceedings that apply to how we use or store data.
If you would like more information about how long we will keep your information for, please contact us . If you ask us to contact you via the contact form on our site, we will contact you by email or phone.
Please inform us of any changes to your contact information.
If at any point, you prefer not to receive such calls or e-mails, please let us know. If you subscribe to our mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the end of our email messages.